Have a legal problem but don’t have a lawyer?

Call the Cape May County Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service


Some legal problems can be complex and the language of law very confusing. Do you know where you can call for help? Call the CMCBA.

The CMCBA refers clients to a private attorney in a specific area of law. Some of these are construction, divorce, criminal, elder law, just to name a few. Attorney members are licensed to practice in the State of New Jersey.

Call 609.463.0313. You will be given the name and telephone number of attorney. You can choose to retain the attorney should you need them for additional work.


Please note that legal services provided by the CMCBA are not FREE!